I’m in the process of likely by way of the containers we packed up before the transform, and in the attempt to declutter my lifetime, I’ve been saying goodbye to the points I never use, such as beauty products and solutions.
Don’t get me erroneous I’m however nowhere near shut to currently being a make-up minimalist, for the reason that you just by no means know when you are going to get the urge to have on a brilliant blue eyeliner or a sparkly purple lipgloss. (I like to be well prepared.) But there are surely issues that I seldom have a require for these days.
Splendor Products I Under no circumstances Use
- Dry shampoo – Helps make my scalp itch.
- Cream bronzer – I choose powder, and the only a person I like these days is MAC Give Me Sunlight.
- Complete-coverage foundation – Not my jam anymore.
- Colored brow gel – Too hard to control give me crystal clear gel any day.
- Flat irons, blow dryers and something designed to straighten hair – I have no patience to fight my normal wavy texture.
- Strong hold gel or hairspray – I like it when my hair doesn’t sense stiff or crunchy.
- Fake lashes – Even the lightest kinds really feel as well significant, and they bump into my glasses.
- Highlighter – So more than it. LOL!
- Contour solutions – Once again, so about it.
- Heat protectants for hair – I air dry.
- Any sort of specialized pencils for brow arches and whatnot – I will say these highlighting pencils operate if you are willing to place in the hard work.
- Nail stickers and push-on nails – I’d rather paint.
- Specialist gel manicures – I had a single once and it was mildly traumatic.
What about you? What is on your checklist of beauty solutions you by no means use?
Your welcoming community splendor addict,